Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to, or users of the Web site, the home page of which is nicoleelliottdesigns.com.au
- By using this Web site you agree to be bound by these rules and regulations, as they may be modified at any time and posted on this Web site.
- In the event of a violation of these rules and regulations, we reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the Nicole Elliott Designs web site and its contents (including without limitation, all text, photographs, images, video and audio) are the exclusive property of Nicole Elliott Designs (hereinafter referred to as ‘Nicole Elliott Designs") and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other laws.
Nicole Elliott Designs
- Nicole Elliott Designs is a registered Business and as such all items, products and services displayed are in AUD Australian dollars unless otherwise stated.
The Nicole Elliott Designs Web site and all of its materials, including, but not limited to, its software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, video, and audio (collectively, 'Materials") are protected by copyright laws and other international laws and treaties.
- All Materials are provided by Nicole Elliott Designs as a service to its current and prospective customers and visitors to the Web site and may be used only for personal informational purposes and only if you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials.
- No right, title or interest in our Materials is conveyed to you. This is a limited license, not a transfer of title to our Materials, and such license is subject to the following restrictions:
- you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this Website or any of its Materials without our express prior written permission;
- you may not access or use the Nicole Elliott Designs Web site for any competitive or commercial purpose; and
- you may not permit any copying of our Materials. Any unauthorised copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, or other use of these Materials is prohibited.
- Nicole Elliott Designs may revoke this limited license at any time for any or no reason. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Nicole Elliott Designs.
This web site contains trade marks of Nicole Elliott Designs.
- No licence, interest or right to or in any such trademark of Nicole Elliott Designs is granted to or conferred upon you.
- Any reproduction or use of any of the content on this site, without the express written consent of Nicole Elliott Designs or unless expressly authorised by law, is prohibited.
- If you use any of Nicole Elliott Designs, trade marks to refer- our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing those trade marks to us. You must not use any of our trademarks:
1. In or as the whole or part of your own trademarks;
2. In connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
3. In a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
4. In a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services.
- This Web site may also contain references to other trademark, trade names, brand names and/or trade dress from entities other than Nicole Elliott Designs. These trademarks, trade names or brand names are the property of the respective owners and references to them do not suggest sponsorship or association with Nicole Elliott Designs.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- Periodically, links may be established from this Web site to one or more external Web sites or resources operated by unrelated third parties (the "Third Party Sites"). These links are provided for your convenience only.
- In addition, certain Third Party Sites also may provide links to the Nicole Elliott Web site. These links should not necessarily be deemed to imply that Nicole Elliott endorses the Third Party Sites or any content therein.
- Nicole Elliott does not control and is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Sites or any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites.
- Access to any Third Party Site is at your own risk and Nicole Elliott will have no liability arising out of or related to such Web sites and/or their content or for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any purchase, use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such Third Party Site. !
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data.
- It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Master card, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- Nicole Elliott Designs has a no-tolerance policy regarding the use of our trademarks or names in meta tags and/or hidden text. Specifically, the use of our trademarks or names in meta tag keywords is trademark infringement, and the use of trademarks or names in page text, meta tags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines is unfair competition.
- Linking to the Nicole Elliott Designs web page is prohibited without express written permission from Nicole Elliott Designs.
- Framing, inline linking or other association of the Nicole Elliott Designs web site or its materials with links, advertisements and/or other information not originating from the nicoleelliottdesigns.com.au web site is prohibited except express written permission from Nicole Elliott Designs.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event will Nicole Elliott Designs be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages for use of this site or any other hyperlinked web sites including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement, business interruptions, loss of data or damages resulting from the use of or reliance on the information present!
SITE UPDATES AND REVISIONS
- Nicole Elliott Designs may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Web site, including the availability of any features of the Web site, at any time and without notice.
- Nicole Elliott Designs also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms in whole or in part, at any time and without notice.
- Nicole Elliott Designs may terminate the authorisation, rights and license given above at any time and without notice. Your continued use of this Web site after any changes to these terms are posted and will be considered acceptance of those changes.
- We welcome your comments regarding this Web site. However any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") sent to Nicole Elliott Designs shall be and remain the exclusive property of Nicole Elliott Designs.
- Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Nicole Elliott Designs of all rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments.
- Nicole Elliott Designs will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
- For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
If you have any further questions regarding our sites terms and conditions, please contact Nicole Elliott Designs direct at email@example.com .
Nicole Elliott Designs